Discovering the Clyde is looking at people’s interaction with the river through time. As well as built heritage, archaeology and cultural landscapes, we are interested in the ways in which the Clyde has shaped the lives of people and communities, and how these people have shaped the Clyde.
Would you, your group or your institution like to be involved? Could our skills help you to realise your project? Would you like to work in partnership with us and with others? Or can we help to spread the word about the projects you have undertaken? We can help people with different interests in the river.
Academic research can be with…
- Post doctoral
- Interdisciplinary researchers
Community projects can…
- Find out more about your locality
- Explore the history of settlement and human activity
- Learn how to record local sites
- Tap into our National Collection
- Keep up-to-date with what is going on through our website, newsletter and Facebook and Pintrest pages
- Be helped to get in touch with local projects or activities.
- Participate in events
Spreading the Word
If you are running a project related to the heritage of the Clyde, have an idea for one, or have run one that you would like people to know about, then contact us. We will be pleased to hear what you’re doing and to help spread the word.